Meet Your Senators »
DELIVERING FOR MAINE PEOPLE
- Fixing our broken health care system
- Standing up for Maine workers and businesses
- Providing property tax relief
- Supporting Maine families
- Protecting our heritage industries and natural resources
- Investing in energy independence
If you have any questions or concerns about bills or issues coming before the Senate, please call our office at 207-287-1515 or email email@example.com.
Maine Senate gives initial approval to Sen. Daughtry bill to ensure personal financial literacy for Maine high school graduates
AUGUSTA – On Wednesday, Feb. 21, the Maine Senate gave initial approval to a bill from Sen. Mattie Daughtry, D-Brunswick. LD...
Maine Senate gives initial approval to Sen. Nangle bill to study Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Augusta — Today, the Maine Senate voted to advance LD 1896, "An Act to Index Workers' Compensation Benefits to the Rate of...
Sens. Daughtry, Pierce host Yarmouth Reverend at the State House
AUGUSTA — Today, Sen. Mattie Daughtry, D-Brunswick, and Sen. Teresa S. Pierce, D-Falmouth, hosted the Rev. Amanda...